Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Elvis Costello tix rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
On Monday mornings, I'm dedicated to the proposition that All Men are created jerks.
United States
Stratford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OH, YEAH!
I just snagged a pair of tickets to see EC at the Beacon Theater in NYC in May!

I had to cough up some serious scratch for the good seats, but it'll be worth it. Fifteenth row, center orchestra. I am stoked!

I saw him only once before, 23 years ago in the same theater. I'm really looking forward to this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blorb Plorbst
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I think we're all bozos on this bus.
mbmbmb
He used that wheel on tour in 85 or 86. It was a lot cheaper to see him then too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
On Monday mornings, I'm dedicated to the proposition that All Men are created jerks.
United States
Stratford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CrankyPants wrote:
He used that wheel on tour in 85 or 86. It was a lot cheaper to see him then too.

No kidding! I actually coughed up for the VIP package to get the good seats. I get a bunch of swag to go with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blorb Plorbst
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I think we're all bozos on this bus.
mbmbmb
Yeah, He would invite people up on stage to spin it and then they'd play whatever song came up. I think he's done that on other tours too but I remember a friend of mine got to spin it on that tour.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RacNRoll Gaming
United States
Poughkeepsie
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So jealous
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.