juan c marquez
Mexico
ZAPOPAN
JALISCO
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
i plan to visit the statess on april and im interested in buying some games, but it would be muuh much better to buy t tegames in spanish as that way it will make it easier to introduce and more enjoyable. any online retailer sell games in spanish? or anyone know of publishers that produce games in spanish also (so a retailer can get game in spanish for me). thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Mehlhoff
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe Queen games publish their games with several rulesbooks in the box. I got Shogun and it had about 6 different rule books depending on the language you want all in the same box. Their games may be what you're looking for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
juan c marquez
Mexico
ZAPOPAN
JALISCO
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
LannisterGold wrote:
I believe Queen games publish their games with several rulesbooks in the box. I got Shogun and it had about 6 different rule books depending on the language you want all in the same box. Their games may be what you're looking for.

thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Green Knight Games
United Kingdom
Cheltenham
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamewright Games almost always include rules in Spanish. However the produce mainly children's games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Fraga
United States
Lakewood
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought Scrabble in Spanish at a brick and mortar game store in Santa Monica, CA about 7 years back. Its the Milton Bradley Edicion En Espanol. The game store is no longer there. I think its great for keeping Spanish students in practice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerri Mullis
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Most Hasbro games come with both English and Spanish and you can download many games rules in Spanish
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amparo
Spain
Valencia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I have a copy of Ka-Ching!, Published by Gamewright (USA), come with rules in some languages, spanish include.

In box back says: Instrucciones en Español.

But I don't known if they have others games with this condition...

Saludos!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.