Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian
Germany
Kassel
Deutschland/UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Every player puts a d6 in front of him with the "4" showing up. Humans can attack aliens but everytime they shoot they have to decrease the number on the dice by one (in other words they have four bullets). Aliens have unlimited biting power, the dice in front of them is just decoy (They are also not allowed to decrease its number!).

Humans cannot escape. The escape hatches are ammo-stores instead. Everytime a human moves on an ammostore he has to draw a escapehatch-card. If it shows "blocked" the store is empty for all the other players from now on. Worse, his desperate rumaging and whining make so much noise that everyone knows which ammo store has just run dry.

Play with all other optional rules. Humans win if all the aliens are dead and vice versa.

Enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Tompkins
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!
badge
You know what would be funny...
mbmbmbmbmb
I like it. I've toyed with the idea of making my own deck with Aliens themed artwork... will definitely have to try this variant. What has your experience been with it so far?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Tompkins
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!
badge
You know what would be funny...
mbmbmbmbmb
In addition - I've thought about making some maps with the optional rule that only aliens can move into "secured spaces", to simulate the "Oh God, they're in the ducts" aspect of the movie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silva Lorenzo
Italy
Milano
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool! I like the ideas! We will try very soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
seanp wrote:
In addition - I've thought about making some maps with the optional rule that only aliens can move into "secured spaces", to simulate the "Oh God, they're in the ducts" aspect of the movie.

This would be a great addition.
This element would add so much more tension and difficulty to game play.
Image all the clever maps one could create!
Awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andrea bortolotti
Italy
noceto
parma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm an ALIENS fan, then i have other ideas:
- Every alien and the USCM (human) are group for aliens and squads for USCM;
- The "firepower" of every USCM is 6 (use the die); when they attacks do not loose the firepower (good shots/coordinated attacks...), but when they defend they loose 1 FP (ammo expended, bad shots, casualties in the squad). At 0 the squad is dead and the player become alien (1 more group of aliens against the surviving other USCM players!);
- Aliens and USCM are knowed at the start;
- the Alien player killed respawn at some sectors;
- The USCM players win if they accomplished the missions (scout the ship; retrieve data from computers; escape; destroy the room of the alien's eggs...)
- the aliens choose few sectors (dangerous) and mark with an "ambush":
if USCM is there a fight occurs and they loose 1 FP.
Bye
Totola

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.