Pokey 64
United States
Niagara Falls
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seconded!

I ordered the expansion for We Must Tell the Emperor today. Without a doubt, based on my previous experience, I am confident that it will arrive here Monday. Victory Point Games defines great service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
flag msg tools
Be sure to taste your words, before you spit them out.
badge
If you climb in the saddle, be ready for the ride.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been on the fence about ordering VPG. I think this was the straw that broke the camels back. Time to order...

Looks around in case the Ms. is lurking... ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Delesdernier
United States
Metairie
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It should also be noted that the folks over at VPG -- in many cases the designers -- frequent the boards of the VPG line-up here on the Geek. Generally any questions about or challenges posed towards games are answered with little or no delay...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Lai
Hong Kong
Happy Valley
None
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aye, good service from VPG experience here too.

My copy of Zulu on the Ramparts was badly printed with streaking on many parts of it. I email them about it and they shipped replacements with no fuss.

Good job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio B-D
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
panzer6 wrote:
Seconded!

I ordered the expansion for We Must Tell the Emperor today. Without a doubt, based on my previous experience, I am confident that it will arrive here Monday. Victory Point Games defines great service!

So did I and I am confident it will arrive here on Monday... and I am in the correct side of the Atlantic!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam H
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
Every weirdo in the world is on my wavelength
badge
We carry a new world here, in our hearts.
mbmbmbmbmb
LeeDambis wrote:
Their games are (...) errata-free.

I had heard whispers of such strange things, but didn't know they actually existed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Welch
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mark is correct - I'm a designer and developer for VPG and I check BGG at least once day...btw, it does help if you insert a geek link when you have a question and that way it will show up in my subscriptions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Spencer
United States
Lake in the Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great Games. Great Service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Holen
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
I can only say good things about VPG, and for that they have earned my business. I appreciate their business approach and motto - also I've only had good interactions from everyone involved at VPG. Great company, and fun games!

I'm just doing my research before placing my next order - just too many titles to choose from.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Heath
Australia
Brisbane
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've ordered a number of their games and all have turned up here in Australia in less than 2 weeks. Impressed with their games and service
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Confusion Under Fire
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with all these posts here but it also proves another point. If you have good interesting games with rules that never appear to contain errata backed up with a fantastic customer service then the need for glossy high priced components isn't necessary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell Martin, Jr.
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Garfink wrote:
My copy of Zulu on the Ramparts was badly printed with streaking on many parts of it. I email them about it and they shipped replacements with no fuss.

Similar encounter here. My recent The Lost Cause Expansion Kit order arrived without counters (I suspect Pinkerton interference ). An email to VPG received a friendly reply, and the counters arrived a couple of days later. This has been my only problem with half a dozen VPG items, and it was quickly made a non-problem by the good folks there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.