Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Berks Boardgamers group has a session TONIGHT in Hamburg:

Game night!
Friday February 11, 2011
7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
(This event repeats every month on the second Friday.)
(The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 20 hours, 50 minutes.)
Street: 292 Salem Church Rd
City State Zip: Hamburg, Pa

Notes:
See berksboardgamers.com for directions.

I can't make it this month, but there should be other people there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Carvin
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Join our Berks Boardgamers group (Hamburg, Pa) via Facebook!
badge
Ah, the diabolical Dice … a word of caution; don't throw them when you're alone. The fiends lack loyalty, and their notion of nourishment is quite disturbing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Zee,

We'd love for you to join us sometime, friends and family too. We meet every 2nd Friday, 7pm-???. Our next game night is Friday, April 8th.

If you join our yahoo group page you'll get monthly reminders about game night. http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/berksbg/

The group size and age is different every month. Last week we had 16 in all but that was a large group. It's also a mix of young (teens) and older. We don't usually get little kids although we had two kids last week (maybe ages 5 & 11?). The teens come at 7 and leave by 10/11 and, being teens, they can get loud at times. But after they leave we play a few more games; nice, quiet, and relaxed. :-)

You can check out my report of last Friday to get an idea of what we play, which is different every week. Join the guild while you're there. http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/631556/game-day-summary-...

And of couse, check out my games to get an even better idea. I bring a lot of games each week, so you don't even have to bring anything unless you want to.

-Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.