Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin O'Brien
Scotland
Falkirk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you fancy joining 3 guys for a weekly (Monday night) boardgaming session in Edinburgh please get in touch. No restriction as to age, sex etc. - you just need to enjoy playing a variety of games and not take it too seriously.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hanratty
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I may be able to join you this Monday coming. When and where do you meet? I won't be able to get there until after 9pm as I have a jujitsu session that night but I'll be in town.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian B
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
The truth is a lemon meringue!
mbmbmbmbmb
I might be up for this from time to time.

However an even better idea would be to join up the the Edinburgh Gamers Guild here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/993

And post this same request there. We are meeting on Sunday's in The Cumberland bar on an ad hoc basis but this could easily change to another day or venue.

When you join the guild make sure you click 'subscribe' in the top right of the main page so you get updates when people post in the forum.

Ian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin O'Brien
Scotland
Falkirk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Chris - I have sent details in a Geekmail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin O'Brien
Scotland
Falkirk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Ian - I'll have a look at the guild. Current circumstances dictate that Monday night is the best option for us, but if you are interested in coming along some time(s), please let me know and I will send you the details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.