Popular Tags: [View All]
jimmy ryan
United States
Jamestown
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I have never been involved in international shipping before and have my first item to ship. It is a game from the Jack Vasel auction. The recipient of the game lives in the UK, while I reside in OH. I have begun looking up shipping charges and I just want to make sure I am using the fairest/ inexpensive option possible for him. Anyone out there have any helpful tips on Int'l. shipping?

Thanks for any info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's under 4 lbs, you can send it First Class International (USPS). If it's small enough to fit in the small flat rate Priority Box, do that. If it will fit in a medium flat rate box, check its cost versus regular priority international. I think you have to send Priority to insure the item, if you need to do that.

You can calculate shipping at USPS.com, and if you pay for Priority shipping online, you get a discount.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.