Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
juan
Argentina
Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ENGLISH:
HI, runewars fans. I've developed a software to have all at the point of your mouse while you are playing runewars; rules, links, database to have all your plays record, check list for the end of the game so not to lose any component and more.
The thing is that i couldn't upload it to boardgamegeeks server yet, but i'll keep on trying.
I'am from Argentina so i've developed in Spanish and in english.

SPANISH:
Hola amigo fanaticos del runewars. Desarrollé un software, muy sencillo, para tener a mano en la computadora todo lo que se necesita al momento de jugar una buena partida de Runewars. 1)TODA LA INFO, manual en español y todas las cartas en castellano gracias a DECANOX y LIQUID326. También tiene incorporada una base de datos hecha en MICROSOFT ACCESS muy facil de usar para llevar el registro de todas las partidas. Tiene un checklist para el final del juego no perder ningún componenete, ayuda para el SET UP, etc... MUY INTUITIVO Y FÁCIL DE USAR

LINKS: ENGLISH: http://www.4shared.com/dir/sSNK7OYn/sharing.html
SPANISH: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WWIZX0JQ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pelein de Cratia
Spain
Guayota City
Nivaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Muy buen trabajo, con tu permiso lo enlazaré a www.fritoxjugar.co.cc
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
juan
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tenés todo mi permiso PELEIN. Y de paso te agradezco x fritos x jugar. Una de mis principales fuentes de consulta en todo lo que es juegos de mesa.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
juan
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Para completar un poco.....Subo este video medio rudimentario que muestra el el programa y como funciona. Incluyendo la base de datos donde incluso se ven algunos registros de nuestros juegos. SI ALGUNO SE LE OCURRE QUE SE LE PUEDE MEJORAR ALGO SÓLO DIGANLO.

To add a bit more i upload this video to show how the software works, it shows the Spanish version that it's more fully (wrong expresion maybe?) because it has all the cards in spanish and the english version doesn't inclued the cards. The people who speaks spanish has sometimes some problems when playing board games that are in english, thats why.
BUT it shows how the software works. ANY SUGESTION IS WELL RECIEVED.

tiene musiquita de fondo (la que es de background del Dragon Age origins), se puede apagar, pero no salió la musiquita.

ESPERO LES GUSTE Y QUIENES LO BAJEN LO DISFRUTEN

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great job Juan!! I will give it a try!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried it last night. Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to do much; I'd push the "Start Game" button, and it would show me the setup procedure, but then the "forward" navigation button wouldn't do anything. (Back and Home did, though).

The "End Game" button I couldn't really figure out what was going on, either The PDF of the rules was blocking half the view, and I couldn't see what was behind it.

It's an interesting idea, but I guess my only question is what it's purpose is - what does it do that the rulebook doesn't already cover? (It's far easier to have the paper rulebook nearby than my laptop).

Maybe I'm just missing something important.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
juan
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tuel that you can do almost all the functions with the rule book.
1) START GAME: the set up
2) END GAME: components control, to see if there are any missing parts. In the software it works like a check list. I think that it helps and it makes it easier to control the component.
3) what you don't have in the manual are the chronicles, where you record the plays.

THE NAVIGATION. once you are in the START GAME screen, you just have to click the home buton because there is nothing more to do than going HOME listen to music while you play and wait to heve the need to consult the rule book. SO yoy click on MANUAL and with the search function (ctrl+f) I think I put it wrong on the english version, it's handy to search key words sometimes. If not just grab the Manual.
THE SPANISH VERSION: the original version is the spanish one. That is much more useful for those who speaks a little of spanish, because it includes all the pdf flies of all the cards, reference sheets, etc... in spanish.
But i dicide it to developeded also in english to see if it is useful for people who speaks english, mainly the chronicles.

BUT, I GUESS IS A MATTER OF LIKE IT OR NOT, thats all DDDD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
juan
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CORRECTIO "Speaks a little of ENGLISH..."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Kotov
Ukraine
Donetsk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WoW wow
Will try it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandr Didenko
Ukraine
Donetsk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great job

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.