Subject: Praise for ThoughtHammer's Quality Packing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Fitzpatrick
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I just received an order in the mail yesterday from ThoughtHammer. The packing job was excellent. The five games were stacked, vertically, in the box with a sheet of cardboard dividing each and the empty space tightly packed with packing peanuts. I strongly doubt that any of the games shifted more than a centimeter in their trip from Texas.

They had the best prices for my order and excellent packing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Herrera
United States
Highland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thoughthammer still is my favorite game store, I have always had a great experience from them and they have been very responsive to questions i've had in the past.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Donovan
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seconded!

I got a shipment from them a few weeks back and had the same experience. Well packed and great customer service too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Soehl
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
Wish I had time to play these games....
mbmbmbmbmb
Every shipment I've had from them has been equally awesome. I always feel confident my games are going to arrive undamaged when I order from TH.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to OLGS geeklist: http://boardgamegeek.com/listitem/983952?commentid=1961865#c...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.