Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Thrower
United Kingdom
Bath
Somerset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very sorry. I know this has been done to death but the answers are now so badly buried in the forums that I can't seem to extract them all. Apologies for only adding to the confusion.

I own what I think is the original 3rd edition printing, bought circa 2008 which certainly has some misprints in it. I've never actually opened the game to check what's wrong with the cards - I've always played on-line and felt I should own a copy in order to do so. So, some questions:

* I understand that replacement cards are available from Eagle and that shipping on these is free worldwide via a refund on the charge. However some threads state that re-printed player boards are also available for free but these are not currently on the site. What's the status with these? Should they be available? Are they just awaiting re-stock? Are they free? How do I get them?

* In the meantime can someone list what the errata on the four mis-printed cards actually are? I've found the ones for oil and coal but I can't seem to clarify what the supposed issues with Newton and Tesla are?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jurgen Koller
Australia
Cherrybrook
NSW
flag msg tools
Great Underground Empire
badge
Explorer
mbmbmbmbmb
You can find the answer by referring to the links given towards the end of this thread (under Different Editions):

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/386394/a-comprehensive-p...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tsar Count
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Newton and Tesla have their lab and theater icons reversed. The text is right, but it shows the wrong icon to go with the text.

If that isn't right, let me know. I will find the old cards (I got the replacement 4 cards from the publisher) and compare.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hammond
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
droberts441 wrote:
I think Newton and Tesla have their lab and theater icons reversed. The text is right, but it shows the wrong icon to go with the text.

If that isn't right, let me know. I will find the old cards (I got the replacement 4 cards from the publisher) and compare.

That is correct. It is 4 cards total. I got the replacements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Foy
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb
Now this is in the version description.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Thrower
United Kingdom
Bath
Somerset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the information. I'm still a bit confused about the player boards. Can I, or can I not, get replacements for these?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.