Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin
Canada
Saskatoon
SK
flag msg tools
mbmb
Happy Valentine's Day!

The next session of the Orleans Game Group will be held on Thursday 17 February 2011.

We will start around 6:30 and go until about 10:00pm.

The address is: Canadian Legion Branch 632 - Orleans, 800 Taylor Creek Road, upstairs via the door on the right There is a bar and snacks available Please bring $2.00 as a donation for the Legion

Please thumb up this post to move it to the boardgamegeek front page to attract more gamers and tell your friends to come out and support this newly minted group!

Note that hats are not allowed in the Legion and that you must dress respectfully.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Jones
Canada
Orleans
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
the boys and I should be there.
Not sure what I'll bring yet

woohoo - 4 days of Gaming...
Thurs - Orleans
Fri - Game Summit
Sat - Game Summit
Sun - Game Summit
Mon - Sleeping in

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
Canada
Saskatoon
SK
flag msg tools
mbmb
My mom is in town this week so I'm doubtful for Thursday (and let's be honest, I've been doubtful almost every time lately).

I am going to the Game Summit on Saturday though so maybe I'll see some familiar faces there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Jones
Canada
Orleans
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
soofaloofa wrote:
My mom is in town this week so I'm doubtful for Thursday (and let's be honest, I've been doubtful almost every time lately).

I am going to the Game Summit on Saturday though so maybe I'll see some familiar faces there!

Bring your mom to play

I'll definitely be at the Summit Saturday.
Cameron's in the heroscape tournament in the morning and him and I are working the rest of the day

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Jones
Canada
Orleans
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Where was everybody?!?! shake

Only 4 people this week, but we still had fun with Zooleretto and Ticket to Ride (with Alvin and Dexter).

Anyway as punishment for your absence, you have to attend the Game Summit this weekend! See you there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Stabs
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I somehow blocked the entire Ontario forum from my subscriptions, but I was skiing this weekend anyways (my weekend was artificially expanded to 5 days through the deployment of holidays). I should be around next session.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.