Anders Olin
Finland
Vasa
flag msg tools
badge
Justice for the 96!
mbmbmbmbmb
As my little collection is growing and my wife is getting more and more worried over the number of games I own, I think it would be nice to be able to see how many of the games I own are expansions and promos.

Perhaps there already is such option but I have not located it yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Minkoff
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
Dum, Dum, Dum dum dum, Dum!
badge
"Money isn't everything, but it's a tie-breaker in Power Grid!"
mbmbmbmbmb
On your Profile page, under collection, there is an area at the top for games, and below it is the stats for expansions. The counts are there.

victoryzine wrote:
As my little collection is growing and my wife is getting more and more worried over the number of games I own, I think it would be nice to be able to see how many of the games I own are expansions and promos.

Perhaps there already is such option but I have not located it yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith S.
United States
Dallas/Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Already there. Under "My Geek", find "Collection", then on that page go to Filters, and in the drop-down list that probably says Board Game, choose Board Game Expansion. This will show all official and fan expansions including promos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.