Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
I was at a new international market this weekend and found this. I bought just because of the bottle-like container with the can top. Turns out that is is pretty good. The carbonation is subtle, but it doesn't taste flat. I'm not quite sure where it is from though--maybe China?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet! I found a couple import markets around here I want to try out. And I found a new vanilla soda I want to try. Been laying off the stuff for a while.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Pretty sure that's not Chinese. I think it's middle eastern, though I'm not sure where specifically.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
I only said Chinese because that is where it said it was bottled....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Ah, okay. Although it's really annoying to me now that I can't find on the Google where it's from.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mb
zorazen wrote:
Pretty sure that's not Chinese. I think it's middle eastern, though I'm not sure where specifically.

Judging on a google search for "Tazah soda", I'd go with Middle Eastern as well (one of the sites that sells it, Golden Star Wholesale, has Arabic on its page.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.