francisco javier menacho molina
Spain
Viladecans
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for my English is google translator

My second game to Inca

Yesterday I played my second game to Inca and came up the same questions in particular are two of the first well-connected with the Wilderness Road or highway letter hidden in the translation of the rules stated that the road can be built between any two locations.

Insert a photo and I'd like to comment on whether the roads pudieseis oranges are correct both got on the board when there was nothing in that area and we found it very strange that you can perform that action.

the second is when two identical cards on the board of letters such as URBAN RENEWAL where you get 2 extra points to build a city if there are 2 cards would be given 4 points or just on the other hand takes into account a single action the same letter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Ernstein
United States
Valparaiso
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
Wilderness Roads may be built between two locations as long as the road does not cross an existing road or road site. If you could supply a photo with the promblem illustrated, I could answer your question.

If there is more than one card of the same type next to a player, the results are cumulative unless the card explicitly limits this. For example: two Expert Surveyors only allows you to build one additional Terrace--it says exactly that in the rules.

I hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
Viladecans
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These are the pictures I think we played badly and I think orange roads should be connected to the network of roads that player

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
Viladecans
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry I do not know why the picture is not up so I put the address of flick

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13846153@N07/5441618779/

Thanks for the effort and compression.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Ernstein
United States
Valparaiso
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
You are correct. All roads must connect with other roads of your color all the way back to Cuzco. Other than that, your roads are correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.