Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
C, Arnold III
United States
Roswell
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Recieved a new copy of Long Shot on Thursday Febuary 10, found one of the brown horses to be deformed. poor horsey had to be put down. cry

Emailed Z-Man games from there website and withen ten minutes Zev notified me he would send out a new horse mini next week.

I was figuring on them shipping it some time this week. I recieved it in the mail today. Monday feb 14. nice valentines present.

Thank you Z-Man games for making my experience a very plesant one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward B.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also had a good experience with Z-Man Games.

I had problems with the stickers in my game, and I had a horse that was bent as well. Emailed Z-Man asking if I could buy some extras, and they sent me a package with stickers and a new horse figure at no charge!

Great company, and great game. Got to try Long Shot a few times since I've bought it and it is a good time. Easy to learn, supports up to 8 players, not too long, and, most important, a lot of fun to play.

I have bought other games from Z-Man in the past and will continue to do so. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grigg Lumbermanson
Iceland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
my horse-die is fading away, unfortunatley zmangames didnt have any left. ive played it about 100 times so its no wonder the die is starting to fade. is there any other place i could get my hands on a horse-die like the one that came with the game? (colorcoded)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.