Popular Tags: [View All]
William Lester
United States
new orleans
LA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
What size card sleeves do I need to get for this game?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Asher
United States
Jefferson
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mayday Games Chimera sleeves fit well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Lester
United States
new orleans
LA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Thanks so much! My FLGS only has standard sized (2 3/8th x 3 3/8th in sleeves, will these do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Elder
msg tools
badge
I have the What's Your Game version and I would not buy either the size in you local shop or the Chimera size as they won't fit.

Fairy Tale cards are 2 15/32 * 3 7/16" (62.7 * 87.3 mm) but Chimera is only 57.5 * 89 mm.

I used the mayday Card Game size which is 2.5 * 3.5" (63.5 * 88 mm). It has the green packaging slip as my formatting indicates.

I bought them at the time that there was some issue with a significant proportion of the sleeves being manufactured narrower than stated. I never took the replacement sleeves that mayday apparently provided to gaming stores to pass on to customers free of charge despite the very tight fit of the cards and with a little wiggling and a lot of care I got them in. Some were too small and have fitted some other games but of course, some cards in the any deck are larger than others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also have the What's Your Game version.

I picked up Fantasy Flight's Standard Card Game Sleeves for it - these are also supposed to be 2.5" x 3.5".

It seems, however, that the sleeves are actually about 2.75" x 3.75". I think that the sleeves will be too big to use comfortably.

Turns out that I already had a pack of the Mayday sleeves, and they seem to fit just fine. Unfortunately, there seemed to be only 99 in the pack (maybe I used just one for something else)!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Brackenridge
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
I had bought Chimera sleeves as the mayday sight had a wierd combination of Chimera stats next to a Standard Card Game sleeves color label.

I received my 2nd Ed WYG and let me say, I definitely cursed a bit. But standard Magic Card Sleeves fit just fine, no real extra flex room.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.