Ricijs Zaleskis
Germany
Lauter-Bernsbach
Sachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!
If anyone is interested in seeling these, than I would like to buy the whole package which is included in Dungeon Quest, those 6 promos are for Descent, Runebound and Runewars if I am not mistaken. Anyways, if someone wants to make some money of them, please write me a meesage.

Thank you in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Rust00 wrote:
Hello!
If anyone is interested in seeling these, than I would like to buy the whole package which is included in Dungeon Quest, those 6 promos are for Descent, Runebound and Runewars if I am not mistaken. Anyways, if someone wants to make some money of them, please write me a meesage.

Thank you in advance.

The 6 from Dungeon Quest aren't really "promo" characters, they are just only available in Dungeon Quest. They were made for DungeonQuest, but just with the added bonus of having cards for the other Terrinoth games included. The easiest way to get them is to just buy the game, which is definitely worth having anyway (in my opinion)

Chances are, most people who own DungeonQuest aren't going to want to get rid of the figures. Some *MIGHT* be willing to part with the Descent/Runebound/Runewars hero cards, if you are willing to use some other substitute figures though. You'd probably have better luck tracking down those people on the DungeonQuest forums.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricijs Zaleskis
Germany
Lauter-Bernsbach
Sachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahh well worth a try

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Rust00 wrote:
Ahh well worth a try

The big question is, how much would you be willing to pay for the six heroes? Depending on your price, it could just be cost-effective enough to buy the game they come with, then you not only get the heroes, but a fun dungeon crawl game to go with them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.