Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Amy Smith
United States
Mount Juliet
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My husband gave me 6 coupons to play games with him! Any game too!

Of course, my gift to him was a car. He got to trade in the blue-but-it-often-looks-purple minivan he's been driving. I imagine his happiness made him so delirious, he was not fully aware of his actions when making the coupons.

I am starting to worry though that he might discover how easy it would be to get me to do something just by offering to play a game. Good thing we are already married. If he had proposed to me with a game instead of ring, I totally would have said yes.whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
shutterbugtn wrote:
My husband gave me 6 coupons to play games with him! Any game too!

Of course, my gift to him was a car. He got to trade in the blue-but-it-often-looks-purple minivan he's been driving. I imagine his happiness made him so delirious, he was not fully aware of his actions when making the coupons.

I am starting to worry though that he might discover how easy it would be to get me to do something just by offering to play a game. Good thing we are already married. If he had proposed to me with a game instead of ring, I totally would have said yes.whistle

That's a really good idea, I wish I had suggested that with my wife

Giving a Car in exchange for playing a few games is the sort of dedication to the hobby that goes well beyond the call of duty. I'm very impressed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ferejohn
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
Pitying fools as hard as I can...
mbmbmbmbmb
But did the new car have a giant novelty bow on it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Smith
United States
Mount Juliet
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No bow, but a giant mylar balloon that said Happy Valentine's day. It wasn't a complete surprise but he was sure happy I finally relented.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cooksey
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I'm on a podcast! - www.playontarget.com
mbmbmbmbmb
shutterbugtn wrote:

I once asked my wife if it bothered her that I never bought her an engagement ring. Her answer was, "Are you kidding? Do you realize how many games we can buy with that kind of money?"

Sounds like you and she have something in common.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa Gay
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vaklam wrote:
I once asked my wife if it bothered her that I never bought her an engagement ring. Her answer was, "Are you kidding? Do you realize how many games we can buy with that kind of money?"

My favorite gift you ever gave me was taking me to see The X-Men movie on my birthday!!!

Ok, that and the Ghidora. That was pretty awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Smith
United States
Mount Juliet
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vaklam wrote:
shutterbugtn wrote:

Sounds like you and she have something in common.

Um, I may need to make friends with her. And we are both in Nashville!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.