Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Collins
Canada
Prince Rupert
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of NT has been shipped, should be here in a few days. I'm really excited to get my hands on this game, and I have you all to thank for it. I've read nothing but enthusiastic support for this game and I can't wait to join the club of NT players.

Now, anyone here in the Seattle area care to help a newbie out?

Cheers.

P
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
May the Great Spirit Bless all who read this.
mbmbmbmbmb
Once your copy arrives keep us posted on your progress. Hope you can hook up with someone familiar with the game. It makes learning much easier and more fun. The game is unlike other war-games, and it takes a little time to understand the nuances, that make NT so damn good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Christopher
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
In the wonderful game, Bonaparte at Marengo, this is how to get nasty Frenchies out of a village.
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats! Once you get the rules down, it's a game like no other. Best of luck in finding local players!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Collins
Canada
Prince Rupert
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Still not here yet. Five days from Indiana to Seattle? Hmm. Napoleon would have force marched it here in that amount of time.

Oh well. I'll console myself by roping my girlfriend into another game of Manouevre tonight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.