Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph LaClair
United States
Watertown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The rules say a die roll of 4, 5 or 6 will generate a zombie but the example says a roll higher than 4. Does that mean 5 or 6's for initial zombies and 4, 5 or 6's for shot counters? Or is the example wrong?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely the rules are correct, zombies on a 4, 5, or 6. The example of play is technically not incorrect, three dice greater than 4 would generate zombies, but it is confusing. I think there is at least one other item wrong in the example of play, IIRC. I bet it was written before game play was finalized.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph LaClair
United States
Watertown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
ZombieMark wrote:
Definitely the rules are correct, zombies on a 4, 5, or 6. The example of play is technically not incorrect, three dice greater than 4 would generate zombies, but it is confusing. I think there is at least one other item wrong in the example of play, IIRC. I bet it was written before game play was finalized.

Yeah! One of the examples of play says that Tonya has a rep of 4 when it's actually 5.

But boy howdy, I wish you hadn't straightened me out on the generation rules cause That changes things significantly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zombiezombiewhistlezombiezombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.