3 Posts

Doom: The Boardgame Expansion Set» Forums » Variants

Subject: Scenarios with airless terrain rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Banjo John
Denmark
flag msg tools
I have Doom + expansion and love it. However I have yet to try airless terrain, because I somehow don't think the 2-3 scenarios with airless terrain, that comes with the game seems that good in some way.

I have gotten a lot of custom scenarios from BGG, but none seem to be with airless terrain (or any expansion item whatsoever). Can it really be true, that there aren't any around?

And as a bonus question; Should I make a scenario or two, would someone be willing to playtest those?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LIVE NOW ON KICKSTARTER!!!
badge
LIFEFORM - LIVE NOW ON KICKSTARTER!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
The expansion scenarios with airless terrain are cool, I don't understand your reticence - you'd rather spend time creating and play-testing new scenarios instead just for airless terrain?? 'As well as' I'd understand...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kumo KNS
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Airless terrain is a very importat part on the videogame (at least on D3) so you should give them a try.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.