Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

GMT Games» Forums » News

Subject: Charge Date for Dominant Species Reprint and Other Near Term Release News rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
GMT Games
United States
Hanford
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys!

I'm still working on a mass e-mail update, but it may not happen for a bit due to time constraints. In the meantime, I wanted to get you a quick update on what's charging and shipping in the near future.

By the end of February, we will have the following three items in house and ready to ship:

- Dominant Species 2nd Printing. We will charge cards for the P500 orders for this on Friday, two days from now - February 18.

- Battle Line, latest printing. There is not a P500 for this game, but we will have it back in stock and ready to order by end of month.

- The Errata Counters for the 2010 Reprint Edition of Here I Stand. We'll ship these automatically to those who purchased directly from us. For everyone else who bought the game somewhere other than GMT, (please don't do this YET - wait until we announce that they are ready to ship as the office ladies aren't set up to track just yet), just chat with the office ladies and they will send you the counters.

Looking out a bit further, I just talked with Tony, and it looks like we'll have at least Fighting Formations and Case Yellow ready to ship by end of March (so figure we'd charge for those roughly March 10-15). The Combat Commander New Guinea Battle Pack may slip a few weeks beyond that, as we had a bit of delay on maps. C3i #25 will mostly likely be ready in late March, too, but Rodger will update us on that with more details as we get close, as this is a really big and complex issue this time - you guys are going to like it.

I hope this info is helpful.

Enjoy the games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"L'état, c'est moi."
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Roger's Reviews: check out my reviews page, right here on BGG!
badge
Caution: May contain wargame like substance
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Gene. As always, GMT leads the way in keeping its customers informed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you considering offering an improved "component pack" upgrade for existing owners of the 1st Ed of Dominant Species? I would love to be able to get some chunkier tiles for my copy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chadwik
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
mbmbmbmbmb
Joe, there will be a limited number of the updated tiles available for purchase after everything's reached the warehouse ($20 for the seven sheets, I believe).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chad Jensen wrote:
Joe, there will be a limited number of the updated tiles available for purchase after everything's reached the warehouse ($20 for the seven sheets, I believe).

Cool, thanks for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.