Popular Tags: [View All]
Norm Tardi
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for a little help. I just started trying to play some games on Yucata.de and I can't seem to find any way to see what my opponent did on his turn...is there one? I've gotten used to Vassal and being able to review the log and see what the other person's turn was so I'm a little lost sometimes trying to figure out what was done here.

Thanks,
N

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kay Wilke
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ravensson wrote:
I'm looking for a little help. I just started trying to play some games on Yucata.de and I can't seem to find any way to see what my opponent did on his turn...is there one? I've gotten used to Vassal and being able to review the log and see what the other person's turn was so I'm a little lost sometimes trying to figure out what was done here.

Thanks,
N

It depends on the game. It is different across our 52 games. We don't have game logs. There's a discussion in our discussion board if we should have some.

In nearly all our games you can see the last move.

Asking in the Yucata chat should normally give you a very quick answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jenks
Germany
Eckernfoerde
Schleswig-Holstein
flag msg tools
badge
Lest we Forget
mbmbmbmbmb
The most common way is to hover over the footprint next to the other player's name
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.