Todd
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Fez.
mbmbmbmbmb
Half Price books has lots of copies of Beowulf: The Movie Board Game for just $5.

A great deal for the remaining 5 BGGers who didn't take advantage of one of the many other sales of this title on Tanga, etc. If you like Knizia...

Not a bad retheme of Kingdoms.

You can find a list of stores here: http://www.hpb.com/stores/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Smith
United States
San Tan Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome find, most Half prices book stores don't have the same collections however. But where in in Arizona? Was it the store in mesa?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Fez.
mbmbmbmbmb
The one on Cactus road next to Target (N. PHX)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete S
United States
MACUNGIE
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I, sadly, am one of the 5 BGGer's who did not take advantage of the other deals for this game. Also, sadly, there is no HPB in my region (NE PA). Oh well! C'est la vie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Lee
United States
Flowood
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rcpete22 wrote:
I, sadly, am one of the 5 BGGer's who did not take advantage of the other deals for this game. Also, sadly, there is no HPB in my region (NE PA). Oh well! C'est la vie.

Not sure if you'd consider this a deal but Amazon does have it for 14.95 and free shipping if your a prime member or have other stuff to put your order to 25$

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.