BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Podcasts & Blogs

Subject: Fantasard Podcast now available on iTunes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
New Zealand
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All episodes of fantasard's podcast now on iTunes, and they will be searchable and ready for downloading by Friday.

Search for 'Fantasard'

Otherwise you can find us direct on:

http://fantasard.blogspot.com/

Three episodes to date, reviewing Britannia, Middle Earth Quest, and Europe Engulfed, as well as discussions on Warhammer Fantasy, DnD, MMORPGs, Privateer Press and so much more,

Episode 4 will review Mystery Express.

Team Fantasard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Rasmussen
Denmark
Odense C
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very impressed by the work you put into preparing each episode and some good discussion on interesting games and topics so far.

The boardgame reviews are very good and I think it is a good idea to keep it to only one game review per episode as they are very detailed.

The scoring system might need a bit of work though as I think you just need to decide on a total score instead of just taking the average of the individual part scores. But it seems you are slowly heading down that path anyway.

Hope you can keep a steady flow of podcast episodes coming as I really enjoy them so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
New Zealand
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kia ora

Thanks, Stephan, your comments are very thoughtful. We decided after two episodes that our marking criteria needed changing and that's why we intro'd the new marking criteria for Episode 3.

Your comments will be mentioned during our next 'cast.

Thanks for listening!!

Team Fantasard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.