BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Any Deck Protectors for Summoner Wars rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Smith
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I was wondering if anyone has found card protectors that work for Summoner Wars. I am using the DragonShield mini sleeves, but the cards stick out a bit.

If there is a better solution please let me know.

Also, you can check out pictures of what I'm talking about in my Summoner Wars review.

http://scriberats.com/2011/02/review-summoner-wars/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MayDay says to use their Std Euro (Blue) sleeves. Have not tried them so I can't say for sure. Let me know if you do, though.

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Smith
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Hmm, they have good prices on their sleeves. I would hate to order a set and not be able to use them though. If I do decide to take the jump, I will let you know how they fit.

The measurements are listed for the sleeves, but I don't know how accurate that is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a lot of info in the Summoner Wars forum, like:

My usual card sleeves don't fit!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Smith
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Awesome! I was wondering if the Ultra Pro mini sleeves worked better than the dragonshields. I heard DragonShields were high quality, but I'm personally not impressed. A bunch of them have already split or came in the package split.

I am just sad I spent $7 on subpar sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.