Popular Tags: [View All]
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
On Facebook, I'm in the "Fans of J. Michael Straczynski" group. (He's the genius behind Babylon 5, among other works.

He put up this note:

"I've just uploaded some photos from a project I'm working on. I'm trying to find out which military service they belonged to (most are from the WW2 period). Since a lot of B5 fans are into military history, I thought I'd pose the challenge to the group mind. If you know this stuff, feel free to dive in. Any solid info appreciated. They're in the Mystery Man folder."

I figured the folks on this forum are the smartest military historians I know, so thought you could help. If you aren't on FB, just post the answers here, and I'll pass it on.

Here is the direct link.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benny
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
Everyone likes a piece of pie.
badge
That's wonderful. Good for you! I've always wanted to have a haunted house. It's been my lifelong dream!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not helping you with anything after what happened on Monday.* Stupid No. 1 making a bunch of slackers play better than they have all season.

*(not that I could anyway, but still...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Heh heh heh...

On October 16, all I heard that night was "Wait 'till basketball season."

I did.

How's that track team looking?devil

EMAW! (Every Man a Wildcat!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
I can 'confirm' that these were NOT any form nor manner of: MOON Nazis 'uniforms'! robot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafaell Cobra
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
No 1 might be Austrian before anschluss.

It is a Polish uniform (no 2-3).

I am not sure if it is an Army (might be some other type of uniform service ie forester) one and I am not sure if it is a ww2 but I will try to find an answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
z morgan
United States
Frankfort
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
I can 'confirm' that these were NOT any form nor manner of: MOON Nazis 'uniforms'! robot

LOL! Can't WAIT 'til that movie comes out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.