Rich Johnson
United States
San Ramon
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Greyjoy reprint brings hope, but I still feel like the chances that FFG is going to reprint previous chapter packs in the 60/3 format is slim. Anyone think differently?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Batt
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Rebel
mbmbmbmbmb
rwjohnson wrote:
The Greyjoy reprint brings hope, but I still feel like the chances that FFG is going to reprint previous chapter packs in the 60/3 format is slim. Anyone think differently?

I'm banking on it. I refuse to buy more than one copy of the first 4 cycles, and I will absolutely not be buying the current print runs of the first cycle, mainly because of the black borders.

I think they will, eventually. They're doing it with CoC, why not AGoT and Invasion as well? I kind of think it has to do with when they sell out of the current print runs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Stude
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd personally love to see packs that provide the extra 2 copies of each of the cards that originally only shipped in quantities of 1, but I highly doubt that's happening either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.