tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
Get your own place ASAP. Even if everything seems cool, based on me and my friends, as long as two exes are living together it will be hard/painful for at least one of you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Amstutz
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shimmipoo wrote:
Thanks. I don't think it has sunk in just yet tbh. He's currently upstairs working on a gun he just got new parts for. The only issue we had arose from him not trusting me, even after we broke up he's like I DON"T TRUST YOU. I want the key back, so now I have to wait for him to get home to move my things. ugh

Hopefully I can find someone more 1337, and this dude doesn't bug me too much

I think you'd be smart at thinking of leaving, like maybe, now?

Seriously, log into GeekChat
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kendrick Martin
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
dogzard wrote:
shimmipoo wrote:
Thanks. I don't think it has sunk in just yet tbh. He's currently upstairs working on a gun he just got new parts for. The only issue we had arose from him not trusting me, even after we broke up he's like I DON"T TRUST YOU. I want the key back, so now I have to wait for him to get home to move my things. ugh

Hopefully I can find someone more 1337, and this dude doesn't bug me too much :D

I think you'd be smart at thinking of leaving, like maybe, now?:what:

Seriously, log into GeekChat

Uh....yes. That would be advised.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to hear about it. Breakups can definitely be brutal, though it sounds like you're on the positive end of this one. Let's hope he's not too far on the negative side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I'm sorry to hear about this That is the sucks. I hope things work out ok for you!

And a little segway... Do you have a job down there currently? If not, the place where I work is hiring But we're way up in Rochester, NY. Didn't know if you wanted to get a fresh start or something
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mb
shimmipoo wrote:
There's a geek chat you can log into?

-the n00b

Yes it's under the Misc menu, titled GeekChat.

I'm glad you go out of the situation you were in! I'm sorry he was controlling your life like that. I know if my fiancee ever tried that with me, or me with her, it would not end up well (we're both stubborn as mules!).

Hopefully great things are coming your way soon! Keep your head up and be who you want to be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.