Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Definitely a cause worth risking your life for... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Quote:
MEXICO CITY (AFP) A 19-year-old Mexican woman was in the ninth day of a hunger strike in front of the British embassy, demanding an invitation to the wedding of Britain's Prince William and Kate Middleton, she told AFP.

"I have been a fan of Lady Di since I was a little girl," said Estibalis Chavez, who set up a tent outside the British embassy in Mexico City. "My mother was also a fan... I promised myself I would go to the next royal wedding."

The young woman said she has been asking for an invitation to the April 29 ceremony at Westminster Abbey but that the embassy has told her it was impossible.

"I intend to fight until the very end... there is no turning back," she said on Thursday, adding that the invitation could make up for a characterization on the BBC Top Gear program of Mexicans as "lazy," "feckless" and "flatulent."

Maybe she's not lazy, but crazy definitely comes to mind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Dunne
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please! She is sitting on her butt not doing anything at all, she isn't even eating, how lazy is that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hell, if that works I'm going to hold my breath until I get named as chief guard of the Royal Crown Jewels. After all, I was once offended by a scene in The Young Ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
wmshub wrote:
...After all, I was once offended by a scene in The Young Ones.

Do we have a video?
YES, WE HAVE A VIDEO!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.