Popular Tags: [View All]
Ricardo Donoso
Brazil
RIBEIRÃO PRETO
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree that destroying your city can help some of the players, like, ROmans, but why can't I destroy my own unit? I have upgraded Mounted and Artillery, but if I enter a battle, those streght 1 and 2 spearmen will ALWAYS be in my battles...

Why did I bought them??? WHY??? cry

Why can't I fire them... "Look guys, thank you for your service but you are not neededany more ok? Bye!"

In the PC game we can do that, and I see no reason why I could not do so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Чебурашка, ты настоящий друг!
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
Scheiß Inselaffen!
mbmbmbmbmb
rdonoso wrote:
I have upgraded Mounted and Artillery, but if I enter a battle, those streght 1 and 2 spearmen will ALWAYS be in my battles...

I think you've correctly identified the reason right there! It's supposed to be annoying and hinder you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Warlock of
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, no mulligans in this game. What are we, cissy video gamers? You made your bed, now you've got to sleep with your spearmen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hammond
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Plus you typically don't know how good they are until they get into battle and quantity also has value in the game. Besides if they survive the battle who says they are not better soldiers than the 2 3 level guys that your opponent killed off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Longtime Gamer
United States
Bellows Falls
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Like in the Video games, upgrade the buggers!! Last game I upgraded 1 shevron infantry to one star modern Infantry in one go. Remember, you don't have to upgrade one step at a time. Yes, your 1 Spearman sucks, but, as in my case, they became killer 4's in a battle I had following my upgrade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Donoso
Brazil
RIBEIRÃO PRETO
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hexagony wrote:
Like in the Video games, upgrade the buggers!! Last game I upgraded 1 shevron infantry to one star modern Infantry in one go. Remember, you don't have to upgrade one step at a time. Yes, your 1 Spearman sucks, but, as in my case, they became killer 4's in a battle I had following my upgrade.

If I already have a high level green and blue, I can now focus on other things. I do not think we need ALL of the upgraded units. Even because you usually don't have many cards of the kind I have not uppgraded.

I still think that a disband should be legal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.