Dan Mixer
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Link for the win!
mbmbmbmbmb
The terms remove and discard seem to switch around in the rule book. They way we read it is that the event cards, except for the ones with the letters or numbers in front of them in the rule book, are removed, as in taken out of play, never to be returned.

I think we have that right, the second question is this: Is the Derailment card the only card that removes, as in taken out of play, never to return, the only card that does this to an engine card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Costas
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Icedanno wrote:
The terms remove and discard seem to switch around in the rule book. They way we read it is that the event cards, except for the ones with the letters or numbers in front of them in the rule book, are removed, as in taken out of play, never to be returned.

I think we have that right, the second question is this: Is the Derailment card the only card that removes, as in taken out of play, never to return, the only card that does this to an engine card?

I don't have the rules around at the moment but whenever a card is played for its event (not for production), that card is removed from play for the rest of the game unless it has a little rectangle on the top right (such as 7th Cavalry, US Marshalls, etc.).

There are very few 'discard' cards with the little rectangle symbol; most cards that are played as an event are removed from play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Icedanno wrote:

I highly recommend you join and post rules questions on http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/WinsomeGames/

The publisher is very responsive there. (And you'll be alerted to reprints of other games.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.