Thunderstone: Dragonspire» Forums » Rules

Subject: guardian's rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nikolaas Storme
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the previous rulebooks I find that one guardian at a time is mixed with 10 monster cards and placed on the bottem and this is done for every guardian card.

In the nex dragonspire rules I find on page 2 : if any guardian card's were drawn, take ten cards from the dungeon deck and shuffle them together with ALL the guardians you drew and place them on the bottom of the deck.

So is it one guardian mixed in with ten dungeon cards, or all guardians shuffled with 10 monster cards?

Ps really like the plastic xp tokens instead of the borring cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Burke
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I concur that the rules are different between Wrath of the Elements and Dragonspire. I guess which version you use is up to your play group.

I think if I was going to pick a version, I'd go with the rules in Wrath of the Elements. Two guardian cards in the hall at the same time would be really painful. But your group may have different opinions on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boian Spasov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
We are the knights who say...
badge
Ni!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, they changed the rule, you can check out this thread for details:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/615161/setting-up-dungeo...

The other rule change is that heroes with strenght 0 now die automatically at the end of battle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.