Cineplexity» Forums » General

Subject: Great game! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Amanda Joyce

Milwaukee
Wisconsin
msg tools
We love movies at my house. Thus, I was very excited to find Cineplexity. I had a feeling it would go over well, and I was right! It's an awesome game. I love thinking of a title before everyone else (especially when everyone is thinking of the same movie but no one can remember the title). It's also great fun to try and convince the judge that your answer is correct. All in all, this game is just a ton of fun. I try to get my family to play a lot of games but generally don't succeed. However, they love this game just as much as our other family favorite, Word on the Street (made by the same company). Out of the Box makes excellent games and I'm happy to have Cineplexity in my collection. I highly recommend this as a party game (though it's even fun with 2 players if you tweak the rules a bit).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.