9 Posts

Warhammer Quest» Forums » General

Subject: Warhammer Quest- brand new- collectors or not? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Paul
msg tools
Hello

I just posted this item on another Warhammer Quest forum. About two years ago, I found a brand-new Warhammer Quest boardgame set in my attic. I purchased this boardgame in NYC around 1998 in a small game shop in Rockefeller Center. When I found the boardgame two years ago, I opened the plastic seal to check and see if the parts were still intact. Yes all the miniatures are still intact, unpainted, and still attached to their plastic frames; manual, catalog, board tiles, everything are still crisp and new. After checking all the parts and items, I placed the boardgame in my storage room where it is now once again collecting dust. I want to know if a brand-new Warhammer Quest is being sought after by collectors.

I can post pictures of the Warhammer Quest set if you don't believe me. I was actually amazed when I found out people are still playing this game. Anyway, just curious as to how collectible this boardgame is.

Cheers.

Paul

ps. No I am not a troll.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amazing Larry
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
New in box will fetch quite a pretty penny on Ebay. You could reasonably expect at least $250, probably more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Paul
msg tools
Thank you for your reply.

Regards

Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toco
Belgium
Oost-Vlaanderen
Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
www.tocoking.be/hotspot
mbmbmb
CrazyLeroy wrote:
New in box will fetch quite a pretty penny on Ebay. You could reasonably expect at least $250, probably more.

Waaaaaaay MORE.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Paul
msg tools
All the cards are still plastic sealed, the board tiles are still in their frames.The only thing open was the box seal. Ugh maybe i should never have opened the box seal. But the game being in the attic since 1997 , I just had to check it. Strangely the more I find out how its being sought out by gamers, the more I do not want to give it up.

I also have a brand new 2nd Edition of Space Hulk. 1997 also I think. Thank you for your replies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Get Funkadelic
United States
West Allis
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pauare67 wrote:
All the cards are still plastic sealed, the board tiles are still in their frames.The only thing open was the box seal. Ugh maybe i should never have opened the box seal. But the game being in the attic since 1997 , I just had to check it. Strangely the more I find out how its being sought out by gamers, the more I do not want to give it up.

I also have a brand new 2nd Edition of Space Hulk. 1997 also I think. Thank you for your replies.

Paul has a time machine in his attic! Everybody head there quick!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Littlemonk
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Young Forest Warrior
badge
Samurai trained to die with honor. Ninja trained to kill others. Shao-Lin trained to live forever!
mbmbmbmbmb
The hard thing about eBay is that your sealed WHQ set could go for as little as $150 or as much as $400 depending on the whimsical nature of the bidders. You just never know. Best to do a Buy It Now or a Reserve Price for what you want for it. It would be worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Loblah
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Hence the reason the eBay is becoming one big Buy It Now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.