Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
R S
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for a trading/sports card storage box with 3-4 rows that stores cards on their sides.

I have other boxes that store cards on the bottom. This is how I store Dominion, and the FFG LCGs.

I don't want multiple boxes for Thunderstone but cannot seem to find a box that stores cards on their side so I can use the TS divider cards.

Anyone know of a place that sells these?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think you'll be able to find what you want... Not only would the cards need to be on their side, but the box would need to be tall enough to fit the dividers. Most card boxes are big enough to hold sleeved cards with a minimal amount of room.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Lachance
Canada
sherbrooke
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just put the wrath of element box in the original one. 3 rows...one fit all

H.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R S
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's how I have mine right now. WIth a couple of expansions coming out, that box will fill in soon..

I'll probably order some more new dividers and just stand the cards up. I used to have a nice shoebox-style card holder with 3 rows and the cards lay on their sides. I just can't find those anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.