Popular Tags: [View All]
james napoli
United States
Westwood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i'm a tad confused about the loading of cubes, i have the First train version and am about to play the game later today.

is that for beer/stone you have to have track adjacent or do u have to go through it(or is it either?)

the summary seems to indicate the above.

thanks for any assistance!

-
James

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snooze Fest
United States
Hillsborough
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
We love our pups!! Misu, RIP 28 Nov 2010. Tikka, RIP 11 Aug 2011.
mbmbmbmbmb
The question is a little confusing, but I think you're asking about delivering cubes? For cheese, track must go through the space; for stone, adjacent space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darlok wrote:
i'm a tad confused about the loading of cubes, i have the First train version and am about to play the game later today.

is that for beer/stone you have to have track adjacent or do u have to go through it(or is it either?)

Cheese/Post requires you to have track into (which includes through) the region containing the cube (and there to be no green or red merged track in that area)

Beer/Stone requires your track to be connected to a station that is adjacent to the area with the cube. The first train has handy arrows indicating adjacency for this purpose.

B>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james napoli
United States
Westwood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks guys. i did figure this out after a quick reread of the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.