Popular Tags: [View All]
Preston Fuller
United States
Ashland
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I work at Plymouth State University. There is a gaming club here but many are into the RPG types. Though they are probably willing to expand to Euro-Games if more people want that. Any board gamers here in the area? I am thinking Far North as Lincoln, East to Holderness, West to Wentworth and far south as Tilton area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Ciaramella
United States
Fall River
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Our group meets everyother week in Exeter, on the coast. May be out of your reach, but your welcome anytime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Dienz
United States
Shelburne
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can try the yahoo-group of the Northern New England Gamers. There should be some in your area: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/NNEG/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Pelham
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Derry, NH checking in

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond J Dennis Jr
United States
Meredith
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi. I am always looking for a gaming group too. I am in Meredith, NH and have in the past gamed with the gaming group at Plymouth. But it's been a long time. Also to let you know I am opening a gaming store very soon in Meredith. It's called GEEKS AND GAMERS. www.geeksandgamersonline.com Please email me or stop in(once I'm open), maybe we can get a group going.

FuzzySilk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Capach
United States
Maybrook
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Preston! You, Ray and I know each other, but for the benefit of everyone else I just wanted to say that I currently live in New Hampton, NH, and am always up for a game. I'm actually currently facilitating a Table Game Night at Ray's store (Geeks and Gamers) so anyone in the area is more than welcome to show up any Wednesday night from 6:00 - 10:00 pm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Ciaramella
United States
Fall River
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
I sure wish I didnt live 2 hrs away in sunny Exeter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.