Popular Tags: [View All]
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
I opened my old copy of Escape from Colditz recently, just to reminisce, but for some reason decided to lift up the cardboard insert to see if there was something underneath, and there was. It's either a game in itself, or at least part of one. This is what I found.

It is listed as being made by ICOG Limited in Dublin, Ireland 1975. It's an electronic game that takes some kind of battery I'm unsure if I can still buy anymore. It looks like some electronic version of Battleship. Please help me identify it if you can?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
The show on solitaire boardgaming.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Marinattack
The clue was on the back of the box.. I search for designers named "Andersson"and there was only one A Andersson.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
fractaloon wrote:
Marinattack
The clue was on the back of the box.. I search for designers named "Andersson"and there was only one A Andersson.

Awesome, thanks. Not sure why I kept the device, but not the game itself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rennich
United States
Athens
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yokiboy wrote:

Awesome, thanks. Not sure why I kept the device, but not the game itself.

Probably because that thing is awesome. The better question is why wouldn't you keep it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.