Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon "that sci-fi guy"
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cash 'n Guns is a hilarious game of double guessing, bluffing and push your luck.

Players are villains that have done a ‘job’ together. The job went well however now they must split the loot. This never goes well (at least not in the movies). Players each have a set of identical cards of which three show "bang" (meaning they have a loaded gun) the rest show "click" (an empty gun). Each player chooses a card and places it face down. Then simultaneously all players pick up their (bright orange foam) gun and point it at one other player. Players then have the chance to put down their gun if they think they are about to get shot. If they do they can’t get the money. If they don’t put their gun down they could get shot, get no money and receive a wound marker (three and they are out of the game). It all depends on how many guns are pointing at them and if they think they are loaded. Any players remaining after players have a chance to pull out then show which card they chose. If they had a bang card, the player their gun was pointing at gets shot and they miss out on the money and take a wound marker. Remaining players split the loot and a new round begins. The game is played over a number of rounds and the player is alive and has the most money at the end wins.

This is a fun game that always ends in laughs. There is a large portion of luck but also of guessing and bluffing. "Has that player used all their ‘bang’ cards?" "Do they want to shoot me or is it a bluff?" "Who should I point my gun at and should I load it?" These are some of the questions players ask themselves during the course of each round. It is especially fun to play in public, which always draws interesting looks. Highly recommended.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Weed
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
how sweet the sound...
badge
Fear The Hat !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
A good filler, but lacks alot of meat. I like Bang more, but it takes longer, so in a short time frame and for some fun, I will choose Cash n Guns. I almost consider this more a party game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.