Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Mansions of Madness» Forums » Rules

Subject: My only issue with the preview event was... [POSSIBLE SPOILER INSIDE] rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Sikele
United States
Grosse Pointe Woods
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When the keeper of the round before me was setting up for scenario #1, we discovered that there was a missing keeper card. I'll say what card if people ask, but I was just wondering if anyone else ran into a missing or doubled component during the preview events

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Nicholas
United States
Wake Forest
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't notice any missing components with my copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Sikele
United States
Grosse Pointe Woods
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hum... Maybe it was just a fluke then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It might help to put the card in spoiler text.
Right now there isn't even a possible spoiler to warrant the warning.

If your title was "Missing card during preview...?", with spoiler tag if needed, you might get some more views.
Oh it probably shouldn't have been in "rules" forum either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Running
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Darkwolven wrote:
When the keeper of the round before me was setting up for scenario #1, we discovered that there was a missing keeper card. I'll say what card if people ask, but I was just wondering if anyone else ran into a missing or doubled component during the preview events

There were about 5 replacement cards. Are you talking about the Action card that confuses "Monster" for "Minion"? There the same card, I think. So, it's not missing, just a misprint in the scenario guide. There was a little piece of paper that came with the game we used to explain that.

Hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Sikele
United States
Grosse Pointe Woods
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bigfomlof wrote:
Darkwolven wrote:

There were about 5 replacement cards. Are you talking about the Action card that confuses "Monster" for "Minion"? There the same card, I think. So, it's not missing, just a misprint in the scenario guide. There was a little piece of paper that came with the game we used to explain that.

Hope this helps.
That was exactly it! I just figured that they meant the same thing. I DID notice that one of the minion cards had an 'r' on the bottom right corner. not sure what that means though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N S.
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards with the R's are replacement cards. The preview games shipped with some misprinted cards, so they threw in some replacements and a small errata sheet to correct the mistake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Sikele
United States
Grosse Pointe Woods
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I never saw an errata sheet... odd...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.