• [+] Dice rolls
Damon Mosier
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The update from 1.0 to 1.1 is really just tweaks, clarifications, and balancing. For instance, here is a blurb from their website about the update:

"...which adds +2 to the Move attribute of all species and turns Hull Stabilizers and Tractor Bays into Cargo Bay items."

All species have +2 movement, but diagonal movement has been disallowed. That is probably the "biggest" difference I have found, though there are others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RPG Fan
msg tools
Mosier wrote:
The update from 1.0 to 1.1 is really just tweaks, clarifications, and balancing. For instance, here is a blurb from their website about the update:

"...which adds +2 to the Move attribute of all species and turns Hull Stabilizers and Tractor Bays into Cargo Bay items."

All species have +2 movement, but diagonal movement has been disallowed. That is probably the "biggest" difference I have found, though there are others.

Resurrecting an old thread but I'm dusting off my 1.0 copy I've had for ... 7-8 years now and never played. Do I just need the 1.1 book to upgrade or is the whole box set changed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.