Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tom moughan
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
ahh....I love the smell of a stack of sketchily placed animals in the morning!
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a lot of SW preorders I am interested in and have contemplated buying them all at once.

Two clarifying questions:

1. If elve/cloak factions are out in March will they ship if I also have a Master set preordered or will it be held and combined?

2. Will I be notified when a charge will be made? It says that I will be charged at the time of purchase..does that mean a preorder is a HOLD then I will be notified...or?

Colby? anyone? I just want to be sure what the protocol is. I have purchased all previous summoner war items from my local gaming shops.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colby Dauch
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want things to ship separately you have to make separate orders. Everything ordered together ships together and so it doesn't ship until all items are available.

The card will be charged when the item is purchased. You can cancel your order at anytime and have your card fully refunded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom moughan
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
ahh....I love the smell of a stack of sketchily placed animals in the morning!
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for the prompt reply...makes sense for shipping ; D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Stegner
United States
Grain Valley
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good Info, actually glad I didnt pre-order all together now! Gotta get my "crack fix" as soon as phisically possible!blushshakedevil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.