Subject: Star Wars Queen's Gambit rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Jourdan
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ok I know this is a sought after game. I'm just curious what my copy might be worth. My copy the actual game is in great shape, it's probably only been played about 5 times if that. The box though has seen better days. It has some damage. Some of the image layer of the paper on the box has seperated and torn, and someone set a cup on it and left a cup ring on it... However, as i stated, the actual game is in great shape.

Input?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Brent Ward
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

A search on eBay for completed auctions shows copies in great condition recently sold between $135 and $177.

Under the price history on BGG Marketplace a couple of copies in the "acceptable" condition sold for $102 (I can't tell what the issues were with these at that time)

My best guess would be $75 to $100.

Regards,
Brent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrienne
United States
SAN JOSE
California
flag msg tools
badge
Fierce Fish Win the Cup
mbmbmbmbmb
If the box is the only thing wrong, I would agree with the $75-$100. Just depends on how many copies are available at that time, etc. Are you trading or selling? Just curious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Jourdan
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was more of just curious on what it might be worth. I have some nephews that love star wars, and I'm planning on getting alot more play out of it in the upcoming years. It's definately worth me keeping in my collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.