Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee Valentine
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm assuming that when the trap "Dragon's Teeth" destroys heroes from all other players except those with the highest Strength values that this considers only their base printed Strength values printed on the Heroes since all other Dungeon, Village, and Battle Effects do not work during someone else's turn.

Also, are the heroes in other players' hands compared just to each other or to the active player as well? Does the sentence "Destroy all Heroes except those with the highest Strength values" apply again to the active player, or is this just a continuation of the second sentence, and thus affecting only the other (non-active) players? I'm assuming that this third sentence affects only applies to the 3 cards just flipped over and discarded by the non-active players.

Lee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Metzler
United States
Glendale
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"
badge
"Wuhhh... I think so, Brain, but if a ham can operate a radio, why can't a pig set a VCR?"
mbmbmbmbmb
hudarklord wrote:
I'm assuming that when the trap "Dragon's Teeth" destroys heroes from all other players except those with the highest Strength values that this considers only their base printed Strength values printed on the Heroes since all other Dungeon, Village, and Battle Effects do not work during someone else's turn.

Also, are the heroes in other players' hands compared just to each other or to the active player as well? Does the sentence "Destroy all Heroes except those with the highest Strength values" apply again to the active player, or is this just a continuation of the second sentence, and thus affecting only the other (non-active) players? I'm assuming that this third sentence affects only applies to the 3 cards just flipped over and discarded by the non-active players.

Lee

If it is only destroying other players' heroes, who cannot equip as it is not their active player's turn, then of course it only compares base strength values.

They are compared to each other. The card applies to OTHER players.

Can you please refrain from posting a separate thread for EACH question and instead combine them into one thread...you are somewhat spamming the forums.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Valentine
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
slaqr wrote:
If it is only destroying other players' heroes, who cannot equip as it is not their active player's turn, then of course it only compares base strength values.

They are compared to each other. The card applies to OTHER players.

It is not "only destroying other players' heroes", Ryan. That's why the grammar was confusing.

It's worded in the following format "Destroy a hero from from player A. Player B and C reveal and discard. Destroy all heroes except the strongest." While it's not explicit, I'm assuming that sentence 3 is referring to sentence 2 and that it's not an independent directive, but I was asking to confirm this.

Lee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Keith
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
hudarklord wrote:
It's worded in the following format "Destroy a hero from from player A. Player B and C reveal and discard. Destroy all heroes except the strongest." While it's not explicit, I'm assuming that sentence 3 is referring to sentence 2 and that it's not an independent directive, but I was asking to confirm this.

Consider it confirmed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Zulliger
Switzerland
Rüfenacht
BE
flag msg tools
mbmb
Sorry i had ask in the wrong forum (doomgate)

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/626559/dragons-teeth-dragons...

the stronges hero can be an opponent hero who survive? the other players compare together their heroes?

Cordo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Delstanches
United States
Sebastian
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about this: everybody drew militias, they are thus all "the strongest", are they all destroyed or are they all discarded? This happened to us today...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Delstanches
United States
Sebastian
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok found my answer in the link given above! We played it right: nobody dies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.