Subject: Looking for Unwanted Descent Characters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
What daring! What outrageousness! What insolence! What arrogance!... I salute you.
badge
Conan! What is best in life? Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking for anyone who has the Descent Character sheets that come with the game, that would be willing to seperate with them. I would be willing to pay for them if need be, if the price is not crazy. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Nilsson
Sweden
Stenungsund
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PM me your postal address and I'll happily send you mine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
What daring! What outrageousness! What insolence! What arrogance!... I salute you.
badge
Conan! What is best in life? Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
mbmbmbmbmb
Crescent wrote:

Thank you so much for the offer! I received an geek mail offer right before your post. tipped for the generosity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Nilsson
Sweden
Stenungsund
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dmcallahan wrote:

Thank you so much for the offer! I received an geek mail offer right before your post. tipped for the generosity.

You're too kind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zollom
United States
Palm Harbor
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you still have your cards and are willing to part with them. I'd happily pay for them.

Crescent wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Nilsson
Sweden
Stenungsund
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zollom04 wrote:
Do you still have your cards and are willing to part with them. I'd happily pay for them.

I'm afraid I don't have them anymore. They went out to a fellow in the UK last week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.