Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Haggis» Forums » News

Subject: Haggis instructional video available (in English & German) at Cliquenabend.de rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Ross
Canada
North Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Andreas Buhlmann (Smuker) has posted an interview he did with Travis Worthington during Spiel 2010 in Essen, Germany. In the video, Travis gives a brief explanation of the rules to Haggis while Andreas provides a German translation.

I did not post this in the Video section (nor did I embed the video in this post) so that video's creator will have the opportunity to do so, if he so wishes. Thank you, Herr Buhlmann. And, Travis, it's good to finally know what you look like...
cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope I go the rules all right, this was early in the show, but I was pretty brain dead already.

The video makes me look tall, but I am not! I do have a long torso, so look tall when sitting and my chair was higher than his.

Before the crowds arrived the Essen halls were freezing cold, but 150,000 people have a way of really making it hot and sweaty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Ross
Canada
North Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
T Worthington wrote:
Hope I go the rules all right, this was early in the show, but I was pretty brain dead already.
I think you did fine. You really only missed the Secret Bombs (i.e., Rainbow Bomb and Flush Bomb), but those are spelled out on the Player Aid cards so no biggie. I was very pleased to see you highlighted that 350 points is the recommended game ending score, especially in 3 player but also in 2.

And, yeah, you look huge compared to the people around you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.