Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn Woods
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am still reading through the rules, but there is one thing that I am wondering and I either missed it or didn't see it when I skimmed the later portion that I have not read:

What do the different colours (red, black, yellow) represent on the different order tiles? My only guess is that they are a means to separate the tiles visually from one another. However, part of me also wonders if they have a purpose ruleswise?

Thank

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
They do If you want to read ahead, there's a box "order colors" on page 15 of the rules that explains the difference between black and (red and gold), and what separates the gold from the rest is explained on page 31.

Short rundown:

Black: Regular orders
Red: Regular orders, interrupt orders
Gold: Regular orders, interrupt orders, combined orders
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Woods
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was only on page 13 reading about floor elements. I missed that little box during my skim.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David C.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The player aid screen also provides this information... actually you can find almost everything on that. Always worth a look if one needs a reminder
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Woods
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, haven't seen that yet. Just using the PDF rules until my copy comes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.