Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mike berk
United States
rancho cucamonga
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw online that Gameology has a Thursday boardgame night. I was curious if anyone goes, because I was thinking of going there by myself tonight, and how hard it is to get into a game. Do people usually go with a preset group that meets regularly or is it pretty open.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Davis
United States
New Concord
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The times I've been there, it's fairly open. I have no idea how well-attended it is anymore, as the store recently changed ownership (and focus, to some extent). But it's worth checking out, as well as this thread:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/553571/rancho-cucamonga-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike berk
United States
rancho cucamonga
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply, Ive been following your groups postings and I wish I could make it, but I have two kids and my wife works late nights on wednesdays. If you guys ever start getting together thursday nights let me know I actually live in Rancho Cucamonga so its really to bad because it would be convenient.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.