Luish Moraes Coelho
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
Minas Gerais
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
hi,

after a lot of research and reading, I couldn't find anywhere that says we should refill the buy pool after phase one.
Counting the tiles, this only confirms my thought. But the drawings of dynamite tiles and the two-way tunnel on the board (although this has a number "zero" on it) made me wonder if this is right.
I assume there are available only the tunnel tiles put at the beginning of the game, once they are used, there is no replacement (except for stations and veins, which we must put at the pool if not used).

thanks,
despite the rule book, it is a great game.

ps. there is a statement that made me more confuse about it:
preparation: for the present use no two-exit tiles and no dynamite tiles.
for the present means that in the future phases it might have tiles of this kind there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Eisen
United States
Menlo Park
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The buy pool grows over the course of the game as tiles are blown up via dynamite. The blown up tiles end up in the buy pool for the next round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luish Moraes Coelho
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
Minas Gerais
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you.

I assume that also the exploded dynamite tile goes to the buy pool, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Hamen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Music sucks now....
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct. The buy pool will always fill because of all of the dynamite exploding, causing dynamite and track tiles to go to the buy pool. Also, if any player passes an action (which is very viable because sometimes you have actions that you don't need, and you can NOT afford to be the last to prospect), in which case you discard the tiles/stations you are passing with to the buy pool. Lastly, vein tiles are always put back in the buy pool after the last gem is collected from it. Nothing is ever removed from the game (other than option tiles, which you get back at the beginning of every round).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.